Plantronics backbeat 903+ headphones review

I use the ear pieces primarily for connecting to my MAC book and gaming on PS4. Solid product with great price. For about 4 hours they sound clear and they will be better until about 100 hours for use. The unique design of Plantronics backbeat 903+ headphone will give no pain to your ears. The Plantronics backbeat 903+ has good sound as reviewed.

Plantronics backbeat 903+ headset reviews: Compatibility, look, comfort

Work well with the cellphone: The bass knobs do work great. The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 6S.

The shape: This headset looks nice. The Plantronics backbeat 903+ has a unique design.

Comfortable for wearing: They also don't fit my ears well and if I use the included ear my ears get weird faster. The tip is that, the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just a little uncomfortable.

Plantronics backbeat 903+ headset reviews: battery, sound

The battery: The headset is supposed to have more than 100 hours using time as advertised. As supposed, the headset has up to 10 hours talk time and more than 150 hours standby time.

Sound quality: The person never say they can't hear me with headset. This headset will block out all noise in the room.

This headphone is great value for money. I would recommend it to everyone who needs a Bluetooth headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled phones


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Plantronics backbeat 903+ headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts