Plantronics hl10 headphone review

I use Plantronics hl10 headphone primarily for connecting to my MAC book and online gaming. Solid product. For the headphone has an excellent microphone, my voice sound clearly. The headphone has a good shape. General reviews on the Internet gave Plantronics hl10 headphone a good point.

The comfort: The headset feels slim and light. The headphone fits me well and I usually forget it on my ears.

Wire: This headset line is thin, very long This headphone uses a USB cord but can not connect to adapter.

Nice style: This headset looks very nice. This earphone is exactly a very good sports earphone.

Works great: This headset works with the PS3 in a stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC. The bass knobs work perfectly.

The battery: It charges very quickly, and when it is fully charged I get 25+ hours for using. As the earphone has a good battery, and can be charged by connecting to my laptop,the battery is wonderful.

This headset is a good choice. For the all this is a good product.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset: Plantronics hl10 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts