Plantronics voyager 5200 headphone review

My last Bluetooth headset - Samsung HM1700, it didn't connect with my notebook, so I want to look for another headset. These are fantastic gaming headphones I have used. I think they sound are rather crisp after break in. This earphone looks very nice. I have found some reviews which everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

Works great: This headset seems to be an excellent headset which works pretty well with all Bluetooth cellphones as advertised. The headset supports all music apps for iPhone 6S plus.

The battery for using: It's said that, Plantronics voyager 5200 headphone has up to 9 hours talk time. It's advertised that, the headset has more than 100 hours standby time.

Comfortable for wearing: It is much more comfortable than other type headsets I have used before. These headsets are extremely light.

Works great: The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 7. The headphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.

Nice style: The Plantronics voyager 5200 has a nice look. This headset looks very nice.

Would definitely buy the same. For the good quality this is a good earphone.


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: Plantronics voyager 5200 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts