Plantronics .audio 326 headphone review

I would like to buy a stereo earphone for making calls. For a computer user on a tight budget, the headset impressed me. While using it to listen to Mp3, The audio from Plantronics .audio 326 headphone is clean. This headset looks nice. General reviews on the Internet give the headset a high point.

Plantronics .audio 326 headset reviews: Compatibility, comfort, sound

Work well with the cellphone: The bass knobs work great. Some apps do not support the headphone while using iPhone 6S.

The comfort: This headset easily fits in the ear. So I loves it very much! They also don't fit my ears very well and if I use the earbudstay my ears get weird faster.

Sound quality: This headset will block out all noise in the room. After about 3 hours it sounds crisp and they will only sound better until about 90 hours for use.

Plantronics .audio 326 headset reviews: Compatibility, look

Works great: The Plantronics .audio 326 works with the PS3 in a stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices. The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 6S plus.

The shape: This headphone is exactly a sports headset. The Plantronics .audio 326 has a good shape.

The headphone is cheap gaming headset. I bought these based on many 5 star reviews on Amazon.com but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset: Plantronics .audio 326 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts