Plantronics explorer 10 headset review

After reading a lot of reviews and doing some research, I decided to buy the headphone. Wonderful earphone for which my expectations are the truth. I think they sound are rather great still after break in. This headset looks nice. General reviews from users gave the Plantronics explorer 10 headset a good point.

Battery life: I've used the headset for an hour one day for 5 days, and the battery still shows virtually full on my iphone. I haven't found an issue with battery .

The line: This headphone line is thin, very long This headphone uses a USB cord, to charge but does not come with a car adapter.

Comfortable for me: This headset is much more comfortable than other type earphones I have used. It is not so comfortable to wear.

Sound is great: That praise review said the sound quality of this headphone is strong at best. The earpieces fit comfortablely, and block out a lot of external noise around you.

Compatibility: Connects to the iPhone 6S easily. The bass knobs work great though, increasing the bass by a noticeable amount.

It's the right headset for users who seeking amazing game sound. For the good quality this is a good product.


  • Rating: 4.9
  • Headset: Plantronics explorer 10 headset
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts