Monster headphone review

I would like to use a stereo wireless earphone for making calls and listening to music with my iPhone 6S. I will not buy such a nice earphone if I mis-trust so many negative comments. The quality of sound is clearly. This headset looks very nice. There were hundreds of reviews reported Monster headphone was a good value for the price, I definitely agree.

Comfortable for me: The headphone gives me ears comfort and it is easy to forget it on my ears. This headset easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it!

Nice style: The headphone has a good shape. This headphone has a nice look.

The sound: I'm extremely glad with the sound. The chatting quality is better than my other headsets.

Work well with the cellphone: The headphone works well with all the Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S.

The long cord: The extra-long line lets you position audio controls right. The wire is easy to connect.

For inexpensive earphone, these have great sound quality. I would recommend Monster headphone to the person who wants to buy a Bluetooth headset for his Android or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset:Monster
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts