Magneat headphone review

I would like to use a stereo wireless headset for making a call. I like this kind of earphone. The quality of sound is clear and clarity. This headset is exactly a very good sports earphone. I will write a blog for the headset after using.

The comfort: They won't fit the ears well and if I use the earbud the ears get uncomfortable faster. As suggested, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest of it just a little uncomfortable or weird.

The quality of sound: The person on the other end could hear me clearly and loudly. They said that my voice is very clear. I'm extremely impressed with the sound.

Good style: The earphone has a good style. This headset looks nice.

Work well with the cellphone: The Magneat works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with other devices with 3.5mm jack. Some applications do not support the headset while using iPhone 7.

The line: This headset uses a USB cord but can not connect to adapter. The line seems a little longer than the other serials.

Would definitely buy again. I would recommend it to the person who is looking for an cheap and good headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset:Magneat
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts