Jvc ha-ncx78 headphone review

It was so loud people on Aim would complain they couldn't have a talk due to lots of noise around me in the room. I would like to say I am using Jvc ha-ncx78 headphones for my PS2. I'm extremely glad with the sound quality. The great design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears. General reviews on the Amazon.com gave the Jvc ha-ncx78 a high point.
Compatibility: The bass work great though, increasing the bass by a noticeable amount. The earphone works well with all Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc.
Compatibility: The bass do work great though, increasing the bass by a noticeable amount. The headset supports all music applications for samsung galaxy s6.
Comfortable for me: Of all the ear tips provided, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just a little uncomfortable. It is light on our heads .
The sound: They sounded loudly. This headset blocks out all noise in the room.
The long cord: The long headset line lets you position audio controls right where you need them. This headset uses a USB cord but does not come with a car adapter.
As a Bluetooth stereo wireless headset with very good quality, this one is a good value for money. For the all this would be a good headset.


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset:Jvchancx78
  • Reviewed by:





Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts