Lamchin headphone review

I use Lamchin headphone primarily for listenning to music and gaming on PS4. I enjoy it very much. This headset will block out all noise around you. This earphone is exactly a very good sports headphone. Some reviews said that Lamchin headphone has good sound.

The look: The Lamchin has a good shape. This headphone looks very nice.

The battery time: Just before saying something, you should give these some break in of 5 minutes. Charges quickly, and when Lamchin headphone fully charged I get 10+ hours for using.

The long cord: The long line lets you place the headset anywherewhere you like to put. This headphone line is thin, very long

Sound quality: My headset works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone SE. The quality of the Lamchin seems very good.

The comfort: This headset is more comfortable than other earpiece type earphones I have used. These headsets are extremely light.

I would definitely buy again. I bought these for there are many 4 star reviews but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 3.1
  • Headset: Lamchin headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts