Alonea headphone review

I would like to use a stereo earphone for making a call and listening to music with my iPhone 6S. I really like it. The sound quality is clarity. This earphone looks nice. I have found some reviews show that the headset has a good sound.

Alonea headset reviews: comfort, Compatibility, Compatibility

The comfort: The skin-friendly leather ear buds guarantee a long time gaming sessions in total comfort As it is mentioned, the medium silicon fit best, the rest of Alonea headphone just a little weird.

Works great: Some applications do not support the earphone while using iPhone 6S plus. The bass knobs do work perfectly although the MIC has some noise.

Works great: The Alonea works well with all Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. The bass do work perfectly though there is some noise.

Alonea headset reviews: Cord, sound

The long cord: The line is super durable. This earphone line is smooth, very long

Sound quality: I have used it to jazz and still was not as impressed. This headset blocks out all noise around you.

This headset is so good value for the price. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to buy an good headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Alonea headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts