Elago el-ea-e3 headphone review

I use this Elago el-ea-e3 primarily for listenning to music and online gaming. I'm not sure why several users on Amazon.com are claiming this brand to be bad product. For the headphone has an excellent microphone, my voice sound clearly. This earphone is exactly a very nice sports earphone. The headset is supposed to have good sound quality as reviewed.

The sound of Elago el-ea-e3 headphone: I think Elago el-ea-e3 headphone sound rather flat still after it is broken. I would update more on the great sound after some days.

Good style: The Elago el-ea-e3 has a unique design. The great design of this headphones will leave no pain for your ears.

Definitely comfortable: It is light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears. Easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it very much!

Work well with the cellphone: The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 5S. Connects to the samsung galaxy s6 easily.

Work well with the cellphone: The Elago el-ea-e3 seems to be an great headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth devices. Some apps not support the headphone while using iPhone 6S.

As a Bluetooth stereo headset with good quality, it is a good value for the price. For the sound quality this would be a good earphone.


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset: Elago el-ea-e3 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts