Jvc headphone review

I use this Jvc primarily for light call-center work and online gaming. Extremely comfortable. Great sound and the MIC is clear and loud without any noise. They sounded horrible out of the box but they sound clear after using. The earphone has a unique design. I find that some reviews which everyone said I was clear and static free.

Jvc headset reviews: Compatibility, comfort, battery

Work well with the cellphone: The bass do work perfectly. The Jvc works well with all the Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers.

Comfortable for me: They also don't fit the ears very well and if I use Jvc headphonestay the ears get fatigued faster. As suggested, the earbud fit best, the rest it just a little weird.

The battery time: I can wear the headset up to 6 hours without ear fatigue. It is very easy to use the headset.

Jvc headset reviews: Compatibility, Cord

Compatibility: The headphone supports all music applications for samsung galaxy s6. Some applications do not support the headphone while using iPhone 7.

The long cord: This Jvc line is thin, very long The extra-long headset cable lets you place the headset anywhere.

It's the right earphone for gamers seeking amazing game music. I would recommend it to the person who wants an prefect headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset: Jvc headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts