Gaming headset ps4 headphone review

I have bought many earphoness for play TV games before. This did almost everything I wanted it to do. That praise being said the build quality of Gaming headset ps4 headphone is enough at best. The headset has a good shape. Some reviews on the Internetsaid Gaming headset ps4 headphone is very good but the others said the headset is not good value for the money.

Good shape: The great design of Gaming headset ps4 headphone will not hurt your ears. This earphone is exactly a sports earphone.

Work well with the cellphone: This headset seems to be an great headset that works well with the Bluetooth cellphones. The Gaming headset ps4 works well with all Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc.

Sound is great: Amazing clean sound with solid bass. I have listened to jazz but wasn't as impressed.

Comfortable for me: The headphone fits me well and I usually forget it on my ears. This headset is more comfortable than other earpiece type earphones I have used.

Compatibility: This headset works with the PS3 in a stereo mode. Some apps do not support the headphone while using iPhone 7.

This headphone is much more better than the $50+ one in its low sound effect. I would recommend this headphone to everyone who needs an good earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset: Gaming headset ps4 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts