G430 headphone review

After reading several reviews on Amazon and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. After tring it, I firmly believe that my decision is right. Great high definition bass is also great. The great design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears. The G430 has a high review point.

G430 headset reviews: Cord, look, Compatibility

The long cord: This G430 line is smooth, very soft The line seems longer than the specification states.

The look: This headphone is exactly a very good sports headset. This headphone looks very nice.

Compatibility: The earphone works well with all the Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 7.

G430 headset reviews: Compatibility, comfort

Work well with the cellphone: The G430 works well with all the Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. The bass work perfectly.

The comfort: The headphone is very light on our heads . They won't fit the ears very well and if I use the earbud the ears get weird faster.

I would definitely buy again. I would recommend G430 headphone to my friend who needs a Bluetooth headset for his Android or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: G430 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts