Gear4 hab009g headphones review

I would like to buy a stereo wireless headset for making a call. After tring the Gear4 hab009g , I firmly think that my choice is right. This headset is a real stereo sound headset. The earphone has a good style. The headset is supposed to have great sound quality as reviewed.

The sound: They sounded horrible out of the box. The chatting quality is awesome.

The comfort: As it is mentioned, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest of it just kinda weird. The headset feels slim.

Works great: The headset works great with all the Bluetooth enabled devices. Connects to my iPhone 6S easily and quickly.

The shape: This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. The unique design of hanger and cap will give no pain to your ears.

Wire: The line is easy to connect and the lights just look cool. The line seems longer than the specification states.

Great product for the cost. I bought the headset for there are many 5 star reviews but I wasn't impressed.


  • Rating: 4.5
  • Headset: Gear4 hab009g headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts