Fonegear headphones review

My last Bluetooth earphone - Plantronics M50, it is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my laptop, so I had to another headset to replace it. Extremely comfortable for listenning to music. Great sound and the MIC is loud without any noise. I have listened to music but not as impressed. This earphone is exactly a sports earphone. The headset is supposed to have great sound quality as reviewed.

The line: The extra-long cable lets you position audio controls right. The line is long.

Comfortable for wearing: Of all the ear tips provided, only the earbud fit best, the rest it just kinda weird. The earphone feels slim.

The battery time: I can wear the headset up to 4 hours without ear fatigue. The H730 has 9 hours for non-stop use.

Compatibility: Some applications do not support the earphone while using iPhone 5S. This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode.

Works great: The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 5S. Some apps not support the Fonegear while using iPhone 5S.

Would definitely buy the same. I would recommend this headphone to my friend who wants to buy an prefect headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Fonegear headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts