Svpro wireless headphones review

It was so crisp people on yahoo messenger would complain they couldn't play games with me because lots of noise around me in the room. I'm very happy with headset. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 and my laptop. This headphone has a nice look. I have found some reviews that almost everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

Work well with the cellphone: Some applications not support the headset while using samsung galaxy s6. The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 7.

Comfortable for me: This headset fits me well and it is easy to forget it on my ears. While listening to music or making a call, this headphone is very comfort.

Works great: The Svpro wireless works with the PS3 in stereo mode. The Svpro wireless seems to be an excellent headset that works well with the Bluetooth devices as advertised.

The battery: The headset is supposed to have 911 hours talk time or more than 100 hours standby time as advertised. I haven't found an problem with battery .

Wire: The long cable lets you place the headset anywhere where you need them. The wire is long enough and the lights is so good.

I think it is hard to get the other headset of same quality for the same cost. I would recommend Svpro wireless headphone to my friend who wants to buy a headset for his Android or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Svpro wireless headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts