Nocs ns400u-102 headphones review

I buy the headphone primarily for light call-center work and online gaming. It is a great kind of wireless headphone. The chatting quality is better than I think. The headset has a unique design. I have found several reviews said that the Nocs ns400u-102 has good sound quality.

Compatibility: Some applications not support the headphone while using iPhone 5S. The bass work perfectly although the MIC has some noise.

Sound is great: The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. The earpieces fit comfortablely and nicely, and block out all noise around you.

Comfortable for me: The headphone gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears. They didn't fit the ears very well and if I use the included earstay the ears get weird faster.

The battery: I can wear the headphone almost 6 hours without feeling uncomfortable. This headset may have more than 150 hours standby time as advertised.

Nice style: The Nocs ns400u-102 has a unique design. The headphone has a good style.

I think it would be difficult to get the other headset of similar quality for the same price. I bought the headset based on many 4 star reviews on Amazon.com but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset: Nocs ns400u-102 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts