Alonea bluetooth headphone review

I have bought many headphones for play TV games before. These are really fantastic gaming headphones. I can't guess why there is complaint over its sound effect. This headphone has a unique design. Some reviews from userssaid the Alonea bluetooth is very good but the others said the Alonea bluetooth is not good value for buying.

The battery: It is extremely to use the headset. This headset may have more than 120 hours standby time as advertised.

Definitely comfortable: The skin-friendly leather ear buds get a long time of comfort while gaming They didn't fit the ears very well and if I use the included earstay the ears get weird faster.

Good style: This headset looks very nice. The headphone has a good style.

The long line: The long line lets you position audio controls rightwhere you like to put. The cord is long.

Sound is great: My headset works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 7. While using it to listen to Mp3, The music from Alonea bluetooth headphone is loud and clean.

This earphone is very nice value for money. I would recommend it to the person who wants to buy an good earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Alonea bluetooth headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts