Single ear headphone review

It was so crisp people on Aim wouldoften complain they couldn't have a talk for the amount of noise around me in the room. This is much better than the other headsets which are under $50. I'm extremely glad with the sound. The headset has a good shape. I have got so many reviews about Single ear headphone from Bestbuy.

The battery: As supposed, the headset has up to 9 hours talk time and more than 120 hours standby time. Charges very quickly, and when it is fully charged I get 30+ hours of talk time.

Comfortable for me: This headset gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears. It is light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears.

Work well with the cellphone: Some applications not support the Single ear while using iPhone 7. The bass work perfectly though, increasing the bass by a noticeable amount.

Compatibility: Some applications do not support the earphone while using iPhone 6S plus. Connects to the iPhone 6S easily and quickly.

The shape: This headphone has a nice look. This earphone looks nice.

For low cost earphone, these headset have great sound quality. For the all this would be a good headset.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Single ear headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts