Skullcandy inkd 2 headphone review

It was so crisp people on gtalk would complain they couldn't have a talk for the amount of noise. I am happy to say they still work perfectly , although I had to put new buds on them. The sound quality is clarity. This headset is exactly a very nice sports headset. I had read a review which reported Skullcandy inkd 2 headphone had bad issue.

Skullcandy inkd 2 headset reviews: look, sound, Compatibility

Good shape: The Skullcandy inkd 2 has a good shape. This headphone looks nice.

The sound: The quality of the headphone seems very good. They sounded loudly but now they sound great.

Works great: The Skullcandy inkd 2 seems to be an great headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth devices. The earphone works well with all the Bluetooth enabled devices.

Skullcandy inkd 2 headset reviews: Cord, comfort

The long cord: The line seems a little longer than the other serials. This headset uses a USB line, to charge but can not connect to a car adapter.

Comfortable to wear: While listening to music or making a call, Skullcandy inkd 2 headphone is very comfort ,even I forget it is on my ear. I like its comfort.

Build quality of Skullcandy inkd 2 is amazing! I bought the headset based on many 4 star reviews on Amazon.com but I wasn't impressed.


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Skullcandy inkd 2 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts