Jvc hafr6w headphone review

After reading several reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the Jvc hafr6w . I enjoy it very much. Amazing clean sound with solid bass. This headphone has a nice look. There were a lot of reviews report Jvc hafr6w headphone is a great value for the price, I strongly agree.

Jvc hafr6w headset reviews: sound, look, comfort

The sound: I can't guess why there is complaint over its sound effect. The sound quality is clear.

Good style: The unique design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it. The headphone has a nice look.

Comfortable for wearing: The soft ear pads get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort The headphone feels slim.

Jvc hafr6w headset reviews: Cord, battery

The long line: The extra-long headset cord lets you position audio controls right where you need them. The cord seems longer than the other serials.

The battery for using: I've used the headset for an hour one day for a week, and the battery still shows virtually full on my iphone. The battery of mine lasts 8 hours for even long time use.

This headphone is much more better than the $60+ one for its low sound effect of the headset. I bought Jvc hafr6w headphone because there are many 5 star reviews on Amazon.com but I wasn't impressed.


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset: Jvc hafr6w headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts