Elecom fruit headphone review

After reading a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. I've had a lot of Emerson Series headsets and had thought myself a fan of their headphones This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S plus. The Elecom fruit has a unique design. The headset has a good review point.

Elecom fruit headset reviews: battery, comfort, Compatibility

Battery life: I've used the headphone for an hour, every day for a week, and it still shows almost full on my iphone. It is so to charge the headset.

Definitely comfortable: The headphone is more comfortable than other earpiece kind headsets I have used. This headset is not so comfortable to wear.

Works great: Connects to my iPhone SE quickly. This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works well with the Bluetooth devices.

Elecom fruit headset reviews: Cord, sound

The long cord: This Elecom fruit line is smooth, very long This headphone uses a USB cord, to charge but can not connect to adapter.

The sound quality: I think they sound are rather amazing still after it is broken. The sound quality is clearly and clarity.

Outstanding earphone for the price. I would recommend Elecom fruit headphone to everyone who wants a headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Elecom fruit headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts