Sony muc-m1bt1 headphone review

I have bought many earphoness for play TV games before. I like it very much. I'm extremely impressed with the sound quality. The headset has a nice look. I find that some reviews which almost everyone said I was clear and static free.

Works great: The Sony muc-m1bt1 seems to be an great headset which works pretty well with the Bluetooth devices. The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 6S plus.

Good shape: This headset looks nice. This headphone is exactly a very good sports headphone.

The battery for using: The H730 has 8 hours for non-stop use. As supposed, Sony muc-m1bt1 headphone has up to 10 hours talk time and more than 150 hours standby time.

The sound: That praise review said the sound quality of this Sony muc-m1bt1 is iffy at best. The headset features 30mm MIC, delivering wonderful audio quality with rumbling lows.

Definitely comfortable: This headset is much more comfortable than other earpiece type earphones I have used before. This headset is not comfortable to wear.

As far as build quality, the Sony muc-m1bt1 easily match up to cheaper, but wired solutions, I would recommend Sony muc-m1bt1 headphone to the person who wants to buy a headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 4.7
  • Headset:Sony muc-m1bt1
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts