Awei es300m headphone review

I like to buy a stereo wireless headset for connecting to my cellphone. I cannot explain how much I love these wireless earphones. That praise being said the sound quality of this earphone is enough at best. This headphone has a unique design. I find that some reviews which everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

The cord: This earphone uses a USB line, to charge but does not come with a car adapter. The line seems longer than the other serials.

The battery: The headset is supposed to have more than 150 hours standby time as advertised. It's advertised that, the headset has more than 150 hours standby time.

Good style: The earphone has a nice look. This headphone looks very nice.

Sound quality: I can't find out why its sound quality is so good. The quality of the headset seems very good.

Comfort: It Easily fits on my ear. So far I loves it! This headset is not comfortable to wear.

As far as build quality, the headset easily match up to cheaper, but wired solutions, I would recommend Awei es300m headphone to everyone who wants to buy an cheap and good earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.2
  • Headset:Awei es300m
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts