Moshi moshi headphone review

After reading several reviews and doing some research, I decided to buy the Moshi moshi . I've had fair amount of Emerson Series headsets and had thought myself a great fan of their headsets That praise review said the sound quality of this headphone is strong at best. The headset has a unique design. Some reviews said the headset is very good but the others said the headset is not good value for buying.

The battery time: It is extremely to charge the headset. The headset may have more than 100 hours using time as advertised.

Compatibility: The Moshi moshi seems to be an great headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth cellphones as advertised. Some applications not support the Moshi moshi while using iPhone 7.

Good shape: This earphone looks nice. This headphone is exactly a sports headset.

Comfortable for me: The earphone feels light. I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.

The cord: This headphone uses a USB cord, to charge but can not connect to adapter. The line is super durable and the lights is so good.

The ear pieces is budget stereo headset for gamingwith good quality. I can recommend that you buy this earphone!


  • Rating: 4.5
  • Headset:Moshi moshi
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts