Monster ncredible nergy in-ear headphone review

After having read several reviews and doing some research online, I decided to buy the earphone. This did what I wanted it to do. I used it for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 and my Dell Latitude E7370. This earphone is exactly a sports headset. I will write a follow-up review for it after prolonged use.

The shape: This headset looks nice. The unique design of Monster ncredible nergy in-ear headphone will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it.

The long cord: The cord seems longer than the other serials. This earphone uses a USB cord, to charge but does not come with a car adapter.

The comfort: This headset is more comfortable than other type headsets I have used. I like its comfort.

Sound is great: This headset will block out all noise around you. Amazing clear and clean sound with so much bass.

The battery for using: The headset is supposed to have 911 hours talking time as advertised. I haven't noticed an problem with battery .

It's the definitive earphone for gamers who seeking amazing game music enhanced comfort and good price. I would recommend Monster ncredible nergy in-ear headphone to my friend who is looking for an cheap and good headphone with good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts