Monkeyjack 2 headphone review

I would like to buy a stereo wireless earphone for making a call and playing game on my iPhone 5S. I really like it. Great high definition sound quality is also great. This headset is exactly a very nice sports headset. This headset has good sound as reviewed.

Monkeyjack 2 headset reviews: look, comfort, sound

Nice look: The headset has a good style. The Monkeyjack 2 has a nice look.

Comfortable for me: The headphone feels light and slim. This headset easily fits in the ear. So I loves it very much!

The sound: The chatting quality is awesome. The quality of the ear pieces seems very great.

Monkeyjack 2 headset reviews: Cord, battery

The long cord: The cord seems a little longer than the others. This headset line is smooth, very soft

Battery life: The battery of mine lasts 9 hours for even long time use. I can wear the headset up to 5 hours without ear fatigue.

It's the definitive headphone for users enjoying amazing game music. For most this is a good earphone.


  • Rating: 3.1
  • Headset:Monkeyjack 2
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts