Maximo im-390 headphone review

I like to use a stereo wireless headphone for making calls. These bluetooth headsets are great! The quality of sound is amazing. The headphone has a unique design. I will write a blog for Maximo im-390 headphone after prolonged use.

Nice look: This headset looks very nice. The unique design of this headphones will not hurt your ears whenever how long your wear it.

The line: The line seems longer than the other serials. The long cord lets you position audio controls right.

Works great: Some apps do not support the headset while using iPhone 6S plus. This headset works with your PS4 in a stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices.

Comfortable for me: This headset gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears. The earphone feels slim and light.

The battery: I haven't met an issue with battery . I've used the headset for an hour one day for 7 whole days, and the battery life still shows virtually full on my iphone.

As far as sound quality, the headphone easily match up to more cheaper headsets, For the sound quality this is a good earphone.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset:Maximo im-390
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts