Skullcandy s2fffm-257 headphone review

I have bought up to 5 earphoness for play TV games before. These are good gaming headphones. This headset blocks out all noise in the room. The great design of this headphones will leave no pain for your ears. There are several reviews report the headset is a great value for the price, I definitely agree.

Comfortable for me: It Easily fits on my ear. So far I loves it very much! The earphone feels slim and light.

Nice style: The great design of this headphones will leave no pain for your ears whenever how long your wear it. This headphone is exactly a sports headset.

Works great: The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S plus. Some apps do not support the headphone while using iPhone 6S plus.

The sound: The chatting quality is awesome. My headset still works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 6S.

The battery for using: This headset is supposed to have more than 150 hours standby time as advertised. The headset is supposed to have 910 hours talk time or more than 120 hours standby time as advertised.

For inexpensive headphone, these headset have great sound quality. I would recommend Skullcandy s2fffm-257 headphone to my friend who wants to buy a Bluetooth headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset:Skullcandy s2fffm-257
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts