Aviom an16i headphone review

After having read a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the headset. When I received earphone, I can't wait to open it. I'm extremely impressed with the sound quality. The earphone has a nice look. Reviews of my classmates about the headset is very good.

The long line: The line seems longer than the others. This Aviom an16i line is thin, very soft

Nice style: The unique design of Aviom an16i headphone will leave no pain for your ears. The Aviom an16i has a nice look.

The battery: This headset is supposed to have 910 hours talk time as advertised. The battery of mine lasts 8 hours for even long time use.

Definitely comfortable: This headset is more comfortable than other type headsets I have used before. This headset is not comfortable to wear.

Works great: The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 5S. Some applications not support the headphone while using iPhone 6S.

I would definitely buy the same. I would recommend Aviom an16i headphone to the person who wants a headset for their iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset:Aviom an16i
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts