Ilive iae52b headphone review

I have bought many earphoness for listenning to music before. I am glad to say that they still work so well , though I have to put the buds on it. The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. This headphone has a good shape. I had read many reviews which reported the Ilive iae52b had some bad reception.

Sound quality: My headset works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 7. The sound quality is clearly and clarity.

Comfortable for wearing: The headphone is very light on our heads . The headphone is not comfortable to wear.

Works great: Some apps not support the earphone while using iPhone SE. The headset supports all music apps for iPhone 6S plus.

The battery time: It is very to charge the headset. The battery of mine lasts 7 hours for even long time use.

The long cord: The line seems longer than the other serials. The long headphone line lets you place the headset anywhere where you need them.

Would definitely buy again. For the sound quality this would be a good headset.


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset:Ilive iae52b
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts