Akg 313 headphone review

I use the headphone primarily for connecting to my MAC book and online gaming. These bluetooth headsets are great! This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S plus. This earphone is exactly a sports earphone. The headset is supposed to have good sound quality as reviewed.

The battery: The H730 lasts 6 hours for non-stop use. The battery time of it lasts 12 hours for non-stop use.

The comfort: I like its comfort. It Easily fits in the ear. So I loves it very much!

The look: This headset is exactly a sports earphone. The unique design of Akg 313 headphone will not hurt your ears.

Works great: This headset seems to be an great headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth cellphones as advertised. The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 6S plus.

The cord: The wire is long enough. This Akg 313 uses a USB line, to charge but does not come with a car adapter.

This earphone is so good value for money. For the all this is a good headset.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset:Akg 313
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts