Koss 181032 headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. For a computer user on a small budget, the ear pieces impressed me. This headset will block out all noise in the room. This earphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. Some reviews say that Koss 181032 headphone is very good but the others said Koss 181032 headphone is not good value for buying.

Works great: This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC. Some applications do not support the earphone while using samsung galaxy s6.

Good shape: This headphone has a unique design. This headset is exactly a sports headset.

The line: The extra-long headset cable lets you position audio controls right. This headset line is smooth, very long

Definitely comfortable: I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort. The headphone fits me well and it is easy to forget it on my ears.

The battery time: It's said that, the headset has up to 15 hours talk time. As the earphone has a good battery, and can be charged by connecting to my laptop,the battery life is acceptable.

This headphone is very nice value for the price. I would recommend this headphone to the person who needs an prefect headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset:Koss 181032
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts