Hello kitty earbuds - white (hk-11309)headphone review

I use this ear pieces primarily for light call-center work and online gaming. That is better than the other headsets which are under $30. The chatting quality is awesome. The headset has a unique design. I find that some reviews which everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

The battery: I can wear the earphone up to 5 hours without ear fatigue. The battery of mine lasts 9 hours for even long time use.

The sound: I'm extremely pleased with the sound quality. Amazing clear sound with a lot of bass.

Comfort: The earphone feels slim. This headset is not so comfortable to wear.

Wire: The wire is easy to connect. The extra-long cord lets you place the headset anywhere.

Good shape: This headphone has a unique design. The earphone has a nice look.

I think it would be difficult to get any of same quality for the same cost. Strongly recommend you this earphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset:Hello kitty earbuds - white (hk-11309)
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts