Atomic floyd saf0205/05/28 headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. I'm glad to have bought the product. That praise review said the build quality of this Atomic floyd saf0205/05/28 is strong at best. This headphone is exactly a sports headset. The Atomic floyd saf0205/05/28 is supposed to have great sound quality as reviewed.

The shape: This headphone is exactly a very nice sports earphone. The Atomic floyd saf0205/05/28 has a good shape.

Comfortable for wearing: The earphone feels slim. The headphone is much more comfortable than other earpiece type headsets I have used before.

The battery for using: I haven't noticed an problem with battery . I've used the headphone for an hour, every day for 7 whole days, and it still shows almost full on my iphone.

Compatibility: The Atomic floyd saf0205/05/28 seems to be an great headset that works pretty well with the Bluetooth cellphones. The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone SE.

The sound quality: Amazing clear sound with so much bass. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 and my Dell Latitude E7370.

I would definitely buy again. Very strongly recommend you this headphone.


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset:Atomic floyd saf0205/05/28
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts