Mx 170 - kopfhörer ( ohrstöpsel )headphone review

I buy this ear pieces primarily for connecting to my MAC book and gaming on PS4. I'm glad to have got the product. I can't guess why there is complaint over its sound effect. The great design of this headphones will not hurt your ears even long time wearing it. The Mx 170 - kopfhörer ( ohrstöpsel ) has good sound as reviewed.

Compatibility: The earphone works well with all the Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers. The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S plus.

Comfort: Easily fits in the ear. So I loves it very much! It is much more comfortable than other earpiece kind earphones I have used.

Compatibility: The Mx 170 - kopfhörer ( ohrstöpsel ) works with the PS3 in a stereo mode. This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth devices.

Sound is great: The sound quality is clarity and clearly. This headset blocks out all noise in the room.

The long line: The line seems a little longer than the specification states. The line is long enough.

As far as sound quality, the ear pieces easily match up to cheaper brands, I would recommend this headphone to my friend who needs an cheap and good headset with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset:Mx 170 - kopfhörer ( ohrstöpsel )
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts