Akg y 23u in-ear headphone review

I have bought up to 6 earphoness for listenning to music before. These bluetooth headsets are prefect! This headset is a real headset with stereo sound. This headset is exactly a sports headset. The headset has a high review point.

Akg y 23u in-ear headset reviews: Cord, comfort, sound

The long cord: This headphone uses a USB cord, to charge but can not connect to a car adapter. This headphone line is thin, very long

Definitely comfortable: I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort. While I am listening to music or making a call, this earphone is very comfort ,even I forget it is on my ear.

The sound: The sound quality is clarity. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 7 and the VOIP applications on my laptop.

Akg y 23u in-ear headset reviews: battery, look

Battery life: The headset may have 911 hours talk time as advertised. I can wear the headphone almost 5 hours without feeling uncomfortable.

Nice style: This earphone is exactly a very nice sports earphone. The headset has a unique design.

This headset is very nice value for money. I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for an prefect earphone with good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts