Sades SA 805 review

Last updated: August 30th 2017
sades sa805
Add caption

While using Sades SA 805 to listen to Mp3, the audio from this headset is awesome. I have bought up to 6 headphones for playing game before. I am happy to say that they still work so well , although I had to put new buds on them. This headphone has a unique design. There are a lot of reviews report that the headset Sades SA 805 was a great value for the price, I definitely agree. The user manual is very good for reading.
Sound quality: I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S and the VOIP applications on my laptop. I'm extremely impressed with the sound quality. The quality of sound is clarity and clearly. 
Comfortable for wearing: The SA 805 is light on our heads. 
Useful: You can answer the phone calls while you are enjoying music. The controls on the headset and you can easily mute or change the volume. 
Compatibility: Some applications not support the headphone while using iPhone 6.
The cord: The line is long enough and the lights is so good. For the manual said, this headset works well with any brand of cellphones.
Battery life: The headset SA 805 is supposed to have 9 hours talk time or more than 100 hours standby time as advertised. 
The Sades SA 805 is very cheap. I can say it is a good choice that everyone buy this headphone!

  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset: Sades SA-805
  • Reviewed by:

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts