Corsair Vengeance 1500 Review - Perfect Dolby 7.1 USB Gaming Headset

There are a couple of reviews saying that the Corsair Vengeance 1500 Dolby 7.1 USB gaming headset is a great deal for the price and the quality is better than other gaming headsets in the same price range. They seemed well constructed and sturdy when they arrived. After a week of use, let me tell you why the Corsair Vengeance 1500 is a great deal for the price.

First is the fit. I won't complain about the comfort. They are comfortable to wear for long term of use without being tight. I like the pads which are soft and fit my ears very well. Compared to my last Logitech headset which made me headache and hurt my ears, this item is extremely lightweight so it won't cause neck pain or headaches.

Second is the sound quality, the sound quality is awesome. I won't be more pleased with the sound quality. They are Dolby 7.1 headset and work well with my sound card, I am not expert in sound but the Dolby/7.1 is really perfect and impressive. The Corsair Vengeance include a software for turning on and off Dolby 7.1 to your liking. I tried them with several different games, such as CoD 4 and 6, sounds were clear and loud, with plenty of bass, I could hear the enemy's footstep clearly and the gunshot was very powerful, and the surround sound was so impressive, without barely background noise.

Third is the microphone, the microphone is good quality, The calls quality is excellent on Teamspeak while chatting with my friends. According to them, my voice is clear and loud. They work well with the VOIP applications such as Skype and Google Voice, too. I used to make long calls with my laptop on Skype, the audio quality was pretty good.

Fourth is ease of use, The setup couldn't be easier. Just plug the USB adaptor in and the Windows 7 immediately recongize the Corsair Vengeance 1500 and there is no need to install additional drivers. Now the headset works well with my laptop and I have no issues in using it. 

Pros:
- Perfect mic with noise-cancelling feature.
- Excellent sound quality with a lot of bass.
- Very nice look and solid construction.
- Comfortable to wear for long term of use.
- USB adapter for connecting with PC and Xbox 360

Cons:
None.

In the end, these headsets are great value for the price, I would recommend these if you are looking for Dolby 7.1 gaming headset for your PC.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts