Plantronics EK-3000 Stereo Gamer Headset Review

I like to play ps3 games very much and I have tried out several headsets those were reviewed as the best gaming headsets or the best ps3 headsets. Last week, my old Sony Wireless Stereo Headset was broken, so I went through this headset after reading so many reviews and comparing with various brands of headsets. After six days of use, let me tell you why this headset beats all the other headsets in the same range of price easily. It is defiantly worth every penny that I paid.

Pros:
1. Sound Quality. I could hear the enemy footsteps quite clearly now in CoD 2 and 4. The game music is perfect good, with lots of bass. I tried some different games such as TT2, NFS, etc. Sounds were clear and loud, and surround sound was extremely impressive. I had no problems with this headset while gaming or listening to music.
2. Microphone. The audio quality was clear and crisp when I talked to my friends on Teampeak. The mic is noise-cancelling so it won't pick up the noise around me when I am in a noisy environment.
3. Comfort. It is very comfortable to wear for long gaming session,  The ear pads are extremely soft and fit my ears very well. I can wear them for 4 hours and not have to take it off for a rest.
4. The price. At only $20 and with free shipping on Amazon, it is a great value for the price.

Cons:
1. The build quality. It seems all plastic and easily broken.
2. Only for PS3, it worked not so good with my laptop.

All in all, the Plantronics EK-3000 is good quality. There is no need to spend $50 more on higher quality headphones, you can get great quality just like other expensive ones with Plantronics EK-3000. If you just want to buy a cheap gaming headset for PS3, take it to have a try.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts