LG Tone - HBS-700 Review - Excellent Bluetooth Stereo Headset For the Price

Can't beat the price. After reading more than 100 reviews, I bought the HBS-700 Bluetooth stereo headset, to replace my broken Plantronics M50 last month. It works well with my iPhone to make calls. I also used it to listen to music and watch movies on my pc.

Pros:
- Nice look. It looks pretty cool.
- Fit, this headset is very comfortable to wear for long term of use. It is easy to forget it's on my head. I can wear them for 3-5 hours and don't feel any headache or neck pain. The LG - HBS -700 is extremely lightweight on my ears. The ear buds never fall off my ears.
- Easy to use. The controls are all placed correctly and easy to find by touch. There is only one thing need to do is linking it up with the iPhone, iPad, or other Bluetooth device and it connects automatically. 
- Sound quality. Compared to the standard Bluetooth headsets in the same price range, the sound quality is more better. These are pretty solid. While listening to music or making calls, the audio quality is perfect: clear, decent, and no background noise.
- Awesome battery life. The Bluetooth headsets at this price I have ever owned, have 6 hours battery life on average, so I had to charge them every day. The HBS-700 lasts a day or longer. They works fine when I walk out without a charger.
Cons:
- Lacks low bass. Though I do not care about the bass, the sound quality could be better. 

The HBS-700 is a great value for the price. I would recommend it to the person who is mostly going to use them for music and calls, they may fit all what you are looking for.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts