Motorola HX550 Universal Bluetooth Headset - Black Review

I wanted a Bluetooth headset with microphone which is noise-cancelling. I have tried out various other band Bluetooth headsets with my iPhone 4S. After reading a lot of reviews, I decided to try this one last Monday. Most of the reviewers on Amazon said that the price was a great deal. I have had it for nearly a week with no issues. And for the price it is the best Bluetooth headset that I have ever owned.

The sound quality was quite good: clear and crisp, no stain at all, when I used it for listening to music, or making calls. This headset is the best one, compared with other headphones in the same range of price. As a gamer, I also tried it in some different games, sounds were clear and crisp. It beats my old Plantronics M50 headset in my personal opinion. The signal was pretty good, when I left my phone in my office and walked out of the room, it sounded clear and loud.

Compared to some other headphones I had worn, it is comfortable for making a long call without having to take it off for a rest. The ear clip fits my ear very well. Also, it is extremely lightweight so I don't feel it on my ear. I have no problems after long period of use and did not experience any discomfort.

Battery life is awesome. My Plantronics M50, had only 6 hours battery life, so I had to charge them every day. The HX550 lasts a day or two. It worked fine when I walked out for a travel.

Overall, it is a value for the price. It is good sound quality, comfortable and easy to use. If you just want a high quality Bluetooth headset for your iPhone, get this one and you won't be not disappointed.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts