Panasonic KX-TCA400 dect_6.0 Lightweight Headset Review

I have tried several different bands of headsets for my LG cordless handsets and this one is the best that I have found under 30 dollars. After reading many reviews, I went through it last week and so far it works fine.

The KX-TCA400 fits me very well and it is comfortable for having a long call with the cordless phone. It is light weight and snug, I don't worry about it falling off. The ear pads fits my ears very well and I have no issues after 4 hours non-stop wearing it.

The sound quality is good, not perfect. People on the other end said that they heard my clearly when I was speaking.   

Very satisfied, and would purchase again.

Featured Post

Best Wireless Gaming Headsets With Accurate Directional Sound

 If you play competitive FPS games, directional sound matters more than simply having a large soundstage or “immersive” audio . Being able ...

Popular Posts