Panasonic KX-TCA400 dect_6.0 Lightweight Headset Review

I have tried several different bands of headsets for my LG cordless handsets and this one is the best that I have found under 30 dollars. After reading many reviews, I went through it last week and so far it works fine.

The KX-TCA400 fits me very well and it is comfortable for having a long call with the cordless phone. It is light weight and snug, I don't worry about it falling off. The ear pads fits my ears very well and I have no issues after 4 hours non-stop wearing it.

The sound quality is good, not perfect. People on the other end said that they heard my clearly when I was speaking.   

Very satisfied, and would purchase again.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts