Motorola H500 Review - The Excellent Bluetooth Headset I Have Owned

I had purchased the Motorola H500 again for its quality was really excellent for the price. The Motorola H500 fitted all what I wanted as a audiophile: Comfort, ease of use, sound quality and microphone. It works well with my Motorola Roza and other Android phones. Under $20 it is a great bang for the bulk.

Pros:
- Nice look.
- Comfort. It feels very light on my ears and is comfortable to wear for long term of use without feeling tight.
- Sound quality. It is as good as my other BT headsets, but less expensive. The receiving sound quality and calling quality are both good. I could hear the people on the other end clearly and loudly and they could hear me clearly.
- Microphone. Though the microphone of this one doesn't feature noise-cancelling, it doesn't pick up any noise that is around me when my room is very noisy. The echo is reduced to minimum. 
- Ease of use. The control buttons are located well and you could use them easily.
- Price. I couldn't be more pleased with the price. At only $20, it is definitely a great value.
- Battery life. Up to 8 hours talking time, it is longer than other headsets at this price.
- Bluetooth 1.2. Support cell phones with Bluetooth 1.2 or higher.
Cons:
None.

In the end, the Motorola H500 seems to be the best balance of everything. I want to recommend it to people who want a cheap Bluetooth headset with good quality for their cell phones.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts