Logitech Blue Headset for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch Review

I am an apple fan and wanted a good quality headset to pair my iPhone and iPad. I bought this headset on Amazon and it worked as advertised. Sound is good, but not perfect.  This one has all the basic features, such as noise cancelling, ClearChat, etc.. It works well with my iPhone 4s, iPad and laptop. I'd like to report that I'm very satisfied with this headset after a full day of use.

Pros:
-Sound quality. It sounded perfect when I connected to my iPhone 4S and listening to music. Although you won't hear any surround sound or bass, the audio from the headset is clear and crisp. I had not heard any loud background noise.
-Easy of use. Hooked it up and it worked like it should. I had no issue when I paired it with my iPhone.
-The mic. The mic is good quality and has noise-cancelling feature. It provided an extremely clear and loud sound when I made a call. I did not worry about the noise around me, because the mic did not pick it up. The calls quality is really perfect. According to people that I was talking to, my voice is clear and loud and they heard my easily.
-Battery life. Though the headset has a built-in battery which cannot be replaced, the battery life is quite good for me to have long time calls.
-Comfort. This headset is extremely comfortable. I can wear them for long time calls and not have to take it off.

Cons:
-The stuff. It seems to not be as sturdy as other headsets I have owned.

All in all, this is a decent headset come from Logitech that I have ever owned. It is comfortable, easy to use, and the sound quality is good. I recommend this headset to you if you want a good headset for your iPhone or iPad.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts