Logitech ClearChat Comfort/USB Headset H390 (Black) Review

After reading so many reviews and doing some research, I decided to go through this - Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB headset for my laptop which had no audio port in the front. I have been using it for gaming, listening to music, watching movies and chatting on Skype. It worked fine with my laptop while I made a call on Skype, just like a traditional headset and the sound quality is really amazing. And it worth every penny that I had paid. I am really pleased with my good choice.

Hooked this headset up to my DELL XPS and had it configured in a minute. The sound quality was perfect: crisp, clear and loud.  I had not heard any background noise at all when I talked to my friends on Skype or Google voice. The audio quality of the headset is surprisingly good for the price, compared with other headphones that cost $30-50 higher. I used to play several games, so I tested this headset in different games and the sounds were extremely clear. The surround sound was also great while gaming. I had no issues after a month of using it. If you buy this you will be not disappointed.

This headset is comfortable for chatting on Skype for long time. It is lightweight and the pads is extremely soft, so it won't make me headache or hot ear. I did not feel any discomfort after 4 hours gaming session. And the headset is extremely easy to set up. Just plug it in and it worked immediately with no additional driver installations.

I am impressed with the quality of the H390. It is just the best headset for chatting that I have owned. I recommend it to the people who just want a good quality headset for chatting on their internet phone calls. The price is a great deal.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts