Cheap PC Gaming Headset – Plantronics Audio 326 Stereo PC Headset

I like to play online games. I wanted a noise cancelling gaming headset and after reading a lot of reviews I went these. My computer has Creative sound card and the headset works great with it.

All the features are great. The sound is really perfect. The cord is extremely long so that you could stretch without taking it off. Voice quality is perfect on the mic. When I talk to people on Skype, they hear me perfectly clear. The bass is nice and deep. It is the most comfortable headset I have worn. The headset let you loose up the muscles around your ears.

All in all, this is a good quality, comfortable and inexpensive headset for long time telephone calling and for playing pc games. Good value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts