Sades sa903 headphoness review

I use the Sades sa903 primarily for light call-center work and online gaming. I like to use this serial of earphone. I'm extremely happy with the sound quality. This headset looks very nice. This headset is supposed to have great sound quality as reviewed.

Works great: The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone SE. The headphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc.

Wire: This headphone uses a USB line, to charge but can not connect to a car adapter. The extra-long line lets you position audio controls right.

The look: The earphone has a good style. This headset looks nice.

The battery for using: The headset may have 911 hours talk time as advertised. I've used the headset for an hour one day for 7 whole days, and the battery life still shows almost full on my iphone.

Good use: The headset didn't commonly annoy me personally, but that's the truth with these. You will have to mute the mic via the Whatsapp>.

This headset is great value for money. Strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.3
  • Headset: Sades sa903 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts