Koss qz-99 headphoness review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Plantronics M25, it is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my Mac Book, so I want to buy another headset to replace it. After I try Koss qz-99 headphones, I firmly believe that my choice is the best. The headphone features 40mm Microphone, delivering superior sound quality with crisp highs. This headset looks very nice. I have found some reviews which everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

It's easy to use: Very easy to set up. You can make a call while listening to songs.

Works great: Connects to the iPhone 6S plus easily and quickly. The bass work great.

Sound quality: My headset still works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 6S plus. They sounded horrible out of the box.

The battery for using: It is very to charge the headset. I can wear the headphone almost 4 hours without ear fatigue.

Good shape: This headphone has a nice look. This headphone is exactly a sports headphone.

As far as build quality, the Koss qz-99 s easily match up to cheaper, but wired solutions, I would recommend Koss qz-99 headphones to my friend who needs an cheap and good headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset: Koss qz-99 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts